It seems to be a common myth that the wealthy and successful were either born into their wealth and were given everything they could ever possibly want on a silver platter or they lied and cheated their way to the top – stepping on anyone and anything to get there.
While it is true that some are privileged and born into wealth and also that some decide their own wealth and success is worth any cost, there are many others who simply rose to the top through hard work, dedication and a BELIEF in themselves!
It doesn’t matter where you come from…..what matters is what you decide to become!
- Bill Gates dropped out of Harvard University at age 19 to start a computer software company….later to be named Microsoft.
- Dick Chaney failed out of Yale University twice before becoming the 46th Vice President of the United States.
- Mark Zuckerberg dropped out of Harvard to complete his new project called…..Facebook.
- Bob Proctor dropped out of high school.
- Oprah Winfrey was sexually abused beginning at age 9.
- Madonna was raped.
- Howard Schultz, CEO of Startbucks grew up living in New York City’s low income housing.
- Singer Jewel lived in a home without indoor plumbing and later in her car.
- After his father lost his job, Jim Carrey quit school to help support the family as they lived out of a van.
- The learning disability, dyslexia is the experience of Charles Schwab, Steve Jobs, Bill Hewlett, Keira Knightley, Orlando Bloom, Steven Spielberg, Whoopi Goldberg, Henry Ford, Tommy Hilfiger and Richard Branson.
You can become successful no matter what your experience has been in life until now!
You don’t need a college or even a high school education.
You don’t need to begin from wealth.
You don’t need to have the top intellect or IQ in your class
Your past doesn’t have to be perfect.
The only things that are required are a dream…..the determination to live it…..the belief in yourself to achieve it…..the action to move you toward it….and the persistence to see it through!
You can do, be and have ANYTHING your heart desires! If you don’t believe it yet…..be determined to keep working on it until you do!
If you would like to learn more through my email newsletter, you may sign up here:
If you’d like to setup a free consultation with me to explore working with me either as a personal life coach or as a group trainer, please reach out to me at: